How to Encourage Your Man
He Needs Your Encouragement
How many love pills did you give out today?
1. Always always always. Bring out the best in him. You have the power to bring out the best or the worst in him.
2. Learn and speak. Learn and speak his language. No badgering him to talk. Understand when this is a cave moment. He need time on his own to figure situations out.
3. Water and nurture. At times, he may not look like a shining diamond. Keep watering him with your support. Nurture and feed his seeds of greatness.
4. Believe in your significant other. Let him know you believe in him verbally, with your eyes and your actions.
5. Show him respect and admiration when he's down. Stay his number one cheerleader even when his money or dreams have jumped off the tracks.
6. Help establish his reputation as a good man. Do you know people will believe the person close to your husband above anyone else? He feels encouraged when he knows you have spoken highly of him.
7. Don't betray him. There are always matters of the heart discussed or shared between spouses. Do NOT betray him by disclosing his secrets.
8. Say I am committed. Continue letting your man know you are committed to working on your relationship and making him happy.
9. I can't believe how awesome you are! You're the only one who can do these things________ _________ ________. This statement is powerful; it makes your man feel like being superman for his woman!
10. No matter how royally you mess up, I'll always be glad you're mine. I'll forgive you, and I'll love your socks off. It hurts us when our significant other brings our failures up. We know we mess up sometimes, show a little mercy and forgive.
You are his support system